Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Day of Blood on the Street

The tape was again horrible. It was difficult to find any strength in today's session. I reluctanly added to my BCSI position as it made a new low today. The company has lots of cash and a growing business - it has been crushed since reporting earnings a few weeks back. The list of crushed stocks is building rapidly, which gives me some hope that names will get oversold and washed out soon. Of course it's tough catching falling knives, but this is the business I have chosen. I expect lots more volatility with a triple witch coming on Friday and CPI tommorow. This should be fun. Let's say the Fed tightens again at the next meeting. Will that only make people worried that more are coming ? Will we return to the days when every piece of data kept investors focused very short term? I am trying my hardest to find stocks that represent value and will work when we come out of the vortex of worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home